Saturday, May 26, 2007

the search for church

Tony and I took a few hours this afternoon to go to Kingston ("The Big Town") about twenty minutes away to buy some stuff at Walmart and then to find the nearest church building, which was about an hour-and-a-half long search in and of itself. Mapquest told us to get on Route 32--however, there exist about three Route 32's and even with Tony blurting mapquest directions direct from his computer from the passenger's seat, it still took us forever. Luckily at about 5:00 pm we found the church and there was a nice lady there to tell us what time church was, etc. I love the church and the fact that there are awesome church members EVERYWHERE. Anyways, as we left the church to trace the route between the church and the place where we are staying, we had to drive over a ton of windy, hilly roads. It was like driving on a roller coaster--only it was a highway.

p.s. everyone in Utah--enjoy your arid desert climate. Humidity sucks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm loving the humidity here in DFW. I like it when I go outside with straight hair, and by the time I walk the dog around the block I have curly hair.