Tuesday, May 29, 2007

end of week 1...

Well we've been here an entire week and we're still alive. Tony and I have two more weeks here and David leaves in one.

I must say I have to give mad props to Angela who works in the Harp Archives--she's coming to New York next week just to visit me and Tony!!! (I hear she's going to take a few harp lessons on the side too.) I feel you should all follow Angela's good example and make a trek out to New York some time in the next two weeks and pay us a visit. We will be happy to show you all the cheap local places to eat!!!!

We're halfway done clearing out the HUGE 53-ft container and I think we're working much faster than any of us anticipated so that is good. Working 8+ hours a day in the sun is worth it when we see all the progress we're making and the fact that we'll get Friday off to go play in the city!!! :)

Hope you all are doing well. Don't be shy to drop us a line to tell how much you love and miss us!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you!!!!! Sounds like you all are working hard but having so much fun! Have an awesome weekend out in the city! -- MAD lib.

Anonymous said...

So, are you guys getting a nice farmer's tan too? Or are you just losing weight? You should take before and afters of yourselves. That would be great. You could even come up with a new weight loss program--you could be famous!