Monday, May 28, 2007

More updates...

We went to Church yesterday. There are very nice members around here. Actually, nice members are found everywhere you go!! I’ve been around quite a bit: England, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, California… and New York isn’t an exception for finding nice, loving members.
It is a 20 min ride to get to Church. David got a little bit of motion sickness on the way back... maybe it was because he was riding in the back seat...!

It’s still as hot as heck, you have no idea hot hot it is, seriously.

Everything is running smoothly, so far. No problems of any kind, so far. Ahem… (clears his throat) ahem… you know what I mean, right?? Well, Dan and I are quite impressed. Highly collaborative, generous... anyways, I would’ve never expected it, seriously. I’m extremely impressed!!! Well, cool !! Better that way, of course.
Thanks heavens !!!

Dan and I are actually having fun (working like mules, and sweating like pigs), and are excited about going to the Big Apple, the Temple, the Empire Estate Building, Statue of Liberty, etc.


PS: I love you all. If anybody asks for Tony, remember to answer: “I don’t care!”, ok?
Exception: if it is a (lovely, pretty, single) girl asking for me... tell her that I'll be back on the 18th of June !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was everyone in church wearing black? And does everyone wear sleek sunglasses?